Saturday, February 02, 2008

 

We should have brought a barbeque pit

You want to hear about my sunburn? The Perverted Church didn't show up. I'm glad because we of the Patriot Guard weren't sure of all the other groups who showed up. They were making comments about thumpin' folks.
We mustered up at 8 and were kickstands up at 9. One of our guys counted 218 bikes before the Coalition of Clubs arrived at 10.
About noon, when the creeps were scheduled to arrive, word was passed that they were coming. It turned out that it was a group of gay and lesbian activists fromt eh university. There almost was a problem as the other groups didn't do the stand shoulder to shoulder as they should have. They surrounded these kids and wouldn't let them by. I kept those in my area calm by pointing out that that group was the one the perverted Church said God hates so much he killed 3 kids in a helocopter. The guys calmed down.
One thing that really bothered me was the fact that as I was standing the line (I was there 5 hours), one of my rival candidates came along with her campaign manager in her GI Forum cap on. The walked along until they found one of the bikes with the flag mounted on it and had themsselves a photo op. What was really bad was they held the flag out backward.
Afterward, I went to a get out the vote rally and showed how the voting machine worked and registered voters. I didn't know I was going to get to go one the radio and talk to the voters about how the prcinct conventions work and how Democrats are much better for everybody.
Once again, my competertors were no shows.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I didn't know I was going to get to go one the radio and talk to the voters about how the prcinct conventions work and how Democrats are much better for everybody.
Once again, my competitors were no shows."


Dry Wit indeed Carolyn. You speak of a very concerning issue currently at hand.

I have started to ask myself, what should we expect from a Democratic Chairperson?

When we are under fire he/she should lead direct orchestrate the response (IMO as eloquently sharp as possible and it will always be "good press").

A Democratic Chairperson needs to be engaging and reach out to the citizenry.

Open Doors and two way streets not hi my friend every other year or so.

Carolyn is the only candidate who chooses to interact and put it writing. She is also perpetually involved in making the power of the people a reality by encouraging and challenging a people of South Texas to get their ass out and vote.

Last round flurries appeal to only a disenchanted, disinterested un engaged, lulled to sleep voter demographic. TLR Republicans specialize in preying on The Disengagement of the Average Citizen in the Formulation of Public Policy. I'll take real sweat over photo ops all week long and twice on Sundays. Speaking of Sunday I say cheaters dont deserve to win. Where My Money At?
 
Thank you. What a nice thing to say. And thank you for this afternoon, too.
 
Congrat Carolyn. And congrats to me also for always backing the right candidate.People can say whatever they want. You are the best candidate for this job. F everyone else who says otherwise.
and I will say it to them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?