Friday, February 08, 2008

 

Forums and Stuff

I have been thinking about all these forums and speeched we make to various Democratic clubs, and I think I need to talk the League of Women Voters into getting it done earlier.
At Tejanos, I hadn't planned to go because I was going to tell Trans Texas Corridor advocates from TexDot that I don't like it any better now and the reason they don't have any money is because they waste it. However, Gator and Jeffory took off and Gator kept going.

So I got there with Gator's company and told them that story and how I was still going to keep pushing precinct conventions. i get a laugh, then I sit down.

What I think is good for my ego is that Rep. Herrero, the MC and 2 chair candidates all mentioned "as Carolyn said".

Then Thursday morning, Alex said we were having a banquet fundraiser on the 28th. Like all the candidates have time and money for that at that time?

We're just waiting on Barak's schedule.

Labels:


Comments:
MEETING AT 2:00P.M. AT TAQUERIA JALISCO ON KOSTORYZ ABOUT PRECINCT CONVENTION MEETING.
 
Good post.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?